Abstract Submission Deadline: January 31, 2019 February 20, 2019
Conference Registration is now open.
|Category||Early Bird Registration
On or Before March 31, 2019
On or Before May 17, 2019
|Late and On-site Registration
After May 18, 2019
|Member||JPY 35,000||JPY 45,000||JPY 55,000|
|Non-member||JPY 45,000||JPY 55,000||JPY 65,000|
|Student||JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 30,000|
|JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 30,000|
|Accompanying Person||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000||JPY 20,000|
|Banquet||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
* Country ranking based on information provided by the International Monetary Fund (2016).
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts will only be accepted via the conference website.
All abstracts must be written in English.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Behavioral Addictions.
Select a Presentation Type
- Symposia *
- Independent Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
* Only for people who have been selected and received an email from the program secretariat (email@example.com).
Fill in the information below
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
Ethics for medical research involving human subjects or animal experiments
Speaker (you) and co-author(s)
Select category and submit your abstract
- Gambling Disorder
- Internet Gaming Disorder and other types of specific Internet Use Disorders, incl. Social Networking Addiction, Internet-Shopping Addiction, Cybersex Addiction
- Buying Disorder
- Hypersexual Behavior
- Food Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Other excessive behaviors or non-substance addiction disorders
Presentation Title (limit 30 words)
Abstract (limit 200 words)
You can modify your abstract submission until February 20, 2019,
using your abstract No. and password.